Hit on the head, diagnosed with concussion, have numbness and tingling at the site with insomnia, vertigo, short term memory loss. Help?

I hit my head on 8/10, lost consciousness and started vomiting. I went to the ER via ambulance, had a ct scan and was released. Followed up with pcm a week later and was diagnosed as having a concussion . The lump was initially baseball size, but has decreased to around size of a silver dollar. I have a followup ct with contrast on 09/17, but have been having numbness and tingling at the site....what is that and should I contact my Dr prior to the ct about it? My other symptoms include insomnia , irritability , confusion, vertigo, short term memory loss and difficulty following conversations.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012