Hit on the head, continuous minor headache, no black out or nausea, have good appetite. Chances of internal injury?

i was sitting in bed and leaned back because i thought my pillow was there but it turns out my pillow had fallen over so i leaned back kind of quickly right into the wall and hit my head. it hurt but i never blacked out or felt nauseous. i had a minor headache and its been like 6 hours and i still have a slight headache. im really scared to sleep and i dont know if i have an internal injury or not. i saw on a web site that i should look in a mirror and shine a flashlight in my eyes and if they dilated, that was a good sign. so i did that and they shrunk when i shined the light. but im just really worried about sleeping and i have to get up in like 5 hours for school. my appetite has been fine all day. im just worried about this
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012