Hit on the head at the same spot as earlier, continuous headache with watery eyes. Normal?

In June of 2011 I hit my head on the top while swimming laps.I had a bad headache for weeks if not months so I had a cat scan and mri and all that showed up was a white matter on the right side of my brain my doctor called it signs of migraines. So just last week I was at the playground with my kid and went under a little tunnel and came up to quickly and hit my head in the same spot (right on the top of my head) yet again...I have had this headache now for about 5days with watery eyes as this normal how long should it last if so? I had not had haeadches really since the mri last summer June 2012...please advise
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012