Hit on the head and back, have swollen belly, difficulty in breath. X-ray clear. Cause and remedy?

Hello....I slipped and fell thurs and landed on my back and hit my head really hard...I went to ER, got CT scan on head due to prior head injury from a car accident that caused bleeding on the brain etc... My head was fine, thank GOD, but my back is seriously in pain and on Thurs I had a flat belly and since yesterday my belly is super swollen, sensitive to touch and when I eat, I feel like I cant back is swollen and hurts to death too...X-rays Thurs showed no broken
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Hi, I have gone through your query and understood your worries. With this presentation, I think the possibility of a ruptured abdominal organ with internal bleeding has to be ruled out. A thorough clinical assessment complimented by an abdominal ultrasound will confirm or rule out this possibility. In my opinion, I think you should be re-evaluated by emergency department doctor.
I hope I have answered your query
I wish you good health