Hit on the head. CAT said bruise and bump. Why is the pain not leaving?

got hit on the head while loading a hand truck at work almost 3 weeks ago, it bounced forward as I was crouching down loading it and hit me just above forehead . I saw black for a second, but thought I was OK so finished the job. there was a bump and it hurt, a little scrape, some blood. 3 hours later it was pulsing a bit so I went to ER for CAT scan, there was no concussion just bruise and bump. took about a week for bump to go down, seemed OK at that point. since then I notice my vision seems blurry from time to time, and I get sharp pain in injury area that awakens me at night. I thought it was no big deal and would go away but it hasn t. Going to see my MD soon as possible. any idea what could be going on? appreciate your thoughts
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you suffered a head injury 3 weeks back. The CT scan showed only bruise and bump indicates that there was no significant concussion head injury.
Hence no need to worry and the persistent pain may be because of muscular pain and will decrease.
You can use analgesic drugs for pain relief.

Thank you