Hit on the forehead, chin, knees, hand after fainting, on waking could not move for minutes after walking in the sun. Signs of heat stroke?

WHILE ON VACATION IN SAVANNAH GA, I WAS VERY HOT AND SWEATING FROM THE HUMIDITY. I FELL DOWN 2 OLD BRICK STEPS. I DIDN T TRIP BUT MUST HAVE PASSED OUT. I HIT MY FOREHEAD , CHIN , KNEES, RIGHT HAND AND RIGHT ABOVE ELBOW . WHEN I OPENED MY EYES, I COULD NOT MOVE AT ALL. LIKE I WAS PARALYSED.. COULD HAVE THIS BEEN A HEAT STROKE . NO PART OF MY BODY COULD MOVE FOR PROBABLY 60 SECONDS...SHOULD I HAVE A CONCERN?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012