Hit on the ear and along jawline, followed by dizziness, passing out, internal bleeding from ear, persisting mild ringing in ear. Concussion?

I fell into a desk last night in the dark. Actually slammed would be a better word. I hit on my ear and along my jawline. Felt like someone stabbed me in the ear with a sharp object. Severe pain. Upon standing I was very dizzy and passed out and woke up on the bathroom floor. Had a small amount of internal bleeding from the ear. Am still hearing light ringing in my ear. Could I have a concussion?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012