Hit on the chest, next day got pain, have lump in the sternum after months, pain on sneezing, picking heavy things. What might the cause be?

I play soccer and during practice I was hit on the chest , took my air out and after regaining it I kept playing like normal. But the next day I started to feel pain but assumed it was sore from the hit. It is now 7 months later and I have a lump down my sternum and it hurts when I pick up heavy things, sneeze , cough , lean foward and after I run a lot. I am afraid to go to the doctor because I don t have insurance. Any ideas what it might be? Thanks! --Jazmin
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012