Hit on the cheek bone, continuous headache and tiredness since. Is CAT or MRI required?

Hi! My son (15 1/2 years old) got hit in the Gym on his cheek bone by an another boy swinging the dumbell. His cheek immediately swelled up. The school nurse put ice and gave hime Tylenol for pain. This happened last Friday. He had blurry vision only for a short time. His swelling has gone down completely and he only has a blak and blue bruise . But his head has been hurting since Friday and today is Monday. we have been giving him Mortrin 2 times a day for the headaches . Except for headaches and being tired, he seems fine. No blurry vision, no nauseousness, and no confusion of any kind. Does he need to get a CAT scan or MRI done for his head ? How long should we wait before taking him to the doctor ? I appreciate your help regarding this. Thanks a lots.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012