Hit on the calf, had lump and bruise with knot, have frequent incidents of Charlie horses in leg. Could this be a blood clot?

I ran into a table at work on my calf right next to the bone. I hit it really hard and remember thinking this is gonna leave a big bruise . Not only did it leave a bruise, but I have now noticed, five days later, that there is a lump inside the bruise that feels like a knot. I have been bruised a lot. I am clumsy and walk into things frequently trying to get there too fast. I moslt always have at least one bruise on my leg. But I ve never had one with a knot in it. Also, I woke several nights last week with Charlie horses in my leg. Is this a blodd clot. Should I go to the doctor. It is now over a week since it happened.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012