Hit on the big toe, broken nail, later swelling, ingrown nail, black and blue surrounding area with foul odor on cutting the nail. Suggestions?

i hit my big toe a mouth ago and cracked the nail. I decided to cut it but i ended up cutting it at an angle. It bled pretty bad and i didnt tend to it appropriately. Just covered it and went to bed. It started to become ingrown but i left it. It then begain to swell up , like a growth and my nail is ingrown growing into it. i cut the nail and rip it off from under neath the growth. Its been a mouth now of cutting it and pulling the nail from under the growth and now its getting black and blue around it. As well as it has a odor that doesnt go away? any suggestions doc?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012