Hit on the back of head, immediately felt pain in ears, bump on the back of head, have continuous pain in jaw near ears since then. Serious?

Hi Doctor, I just fell from a high chair and knock the back of my head. I was on my back on the floor for a couple of minutes. Immediately I felt pain in my ears and there was a bump on the back of my head. I took some ice and pack on the bump and the places that hurt like my jaw and my ears. It happened an hour ago. Since then I took my bath and I still pain in my jaw near the ears. Did I hurt myself badly on the inside?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Cyndiblue.., since there was no bleeding from the ears, or decreased hearing in the affected ear, there is no chances of major problem.., the symptoms of pain will subside by 3 to 4 days..
if you feel dizziness, decreased sound, then you can consult ENT specialist..

Take care..