Hit on spine, used ice pack on back, feels dizzy. When is it safe to take pain-killer?

slipped on stairs (granite or marble). hit back slightly to the left of spine at waist level. Laid on cold tile floor immediately, legs raised and on stairs. passed out. been mostly laying down since. ice pack on back. I get dizzy when I get up. Why am I getting dizzy? When is it safe to take pain-killer? Husb. is checking on me every hour. Additional info. I live in a country where I am afraid to go to the doctor!
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
dizziness will pass in a few minutes.
Take Homeopathic medicine -

Aconite 200 (1 dose immediately)

Later on..

Rhus Tox 30

4 pills x 2 hourly - 2 Doses

Next doses

4 pills x 4 hourly x 1 day

revert back tomorrow..