Hit on shin above ankle, had a knot followed by ankle bruising and swelling increasing by the day. Suggestion?

A rock flew up while i was weedwhacking and hit my shin right above my ankle. It hurt for a few minutes and then subsided. I noticed I had a golf ball size knot, which I iced that night. My ankle bruised a few days later and now my ankle has been swelling every day. I still have tone knot which is quite sore. It has been three weeks and the swelling seems to be getting worse. I ice every day.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012