Hit on knee, MRI scan normal, pain, lateral knee injury. Treatment?

Hi doctor,i am ganesh 26 year old,3 years back ,i met a minor accident to my right knee ,doctors reported through MRI scan as normal,but still i am getting pain , orthopedic told me its lateral knee injurer,it can be cured by surgery but MRI is normal,then i have taken physiotherapy but no use,it had been 2 years since still the pain persisted,Please suggest me what treatment it will cure my pain ,often i do walking ,running in the morning. i want get rid of this ,which treatment is better for this long continuous persisted pain.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012