Hit on head, headache, blurred eye, nausea. Suggestion?

Hi, I hit my head a couple of weeks ago and I ve been having really bad headaches , but now today when I woke up I couldn t see out of my left eye it was extremely blurry and now it s still blurry but not as bad also I ve gain 12 pounds in the past 2 days and also I am having nausea . I am really worried not sure what is going on with me. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you had a head injury a couple of weeks ago.
Since you are having blurring of vision, nausea and headaches, concussion head injury and secondary raise of intracranial tension has to be ruled out.
Since the symptoms are suggestive concussion type of injury, you need examination and investigations like CT scan to rule out cerebral edema and other manifestations of concussion head injury.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor at the earliest for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you