Hit on head, having headache, neck ache, feels tired, having muscle weakness. Should go for treatment?

Hi. A frozen bottle fell on top of my head 3 hours ago. I have a pulsating head ache, neck ache, some blurriness, some tiredness, some muscle weakness , but all of these symptoms are off and on. I am fine for a little while and then a sharp searing pain is in my head. My roommate is worried and thinks I should go to the ER. But im not really sure there is anything wrong except for just hitting my head.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012