Hit on head, feels dizzy, headache, feels weak, nausea. Concussion?

Yesterday I was swimming and I banged the front of my head on wall in the pool. As I started to get out of the pool I felft dizzy for 5 seconds then felt fine. 5 minutes later my head started pounding and I started to get a headache . The headache was on/off the rest of the day. the next day I felt nauseated and had a feeling of no energy. Later throughout the day the nausea went away but I got another headache and still felt likie I had no energy. Do I have concussion or not? And thier is no bump on my head
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012