Hit on head by a motorbike legguard. Had seizures. Took medicines. Having nausea, confusion, depression. Suggestions?

SIR, I AM SUFFERING FROM BRAIN TUMER FROM LAST 13 YEARS MY AGE IS 22 YR. IT STARTED WHEN I WAS HIT ON MY LEFT SIDE OF HEAD BY LEG GAURD OF A MOTORBIKE. IT DIDNT BLEEDED BUT CAUSED A SWEELING AFTER FEW MONTH I GOT SEIZURES.I WAS ON MEDICINE FOR FEW YEARS THEN IN 2006 I WAS GOD ENOUGH TO STOP MEDICINE AS SAID BY DOCTOR ,I CARRIED OUT STUDY IN DIFFERENT PART OF INDIA AWAY FROM HOME. 2 YR BACK I GOT A KIND OF SEIZURE AND NOW 6 MONTH BACK I STARTED GETTING HEADACHE , NAUSEA , MUSCULAR CRAMPS , BODY ACHE, FEVER EVERY WEEK, AND LOTS MORE, I MET MY DOCTOR HE STARTED SOME MEDICINE I AM LISTING THEM HERE BELOW 1.FLUZIN 5 2.S-CELEPRA 5 3.REJ-OD 4.DIAVOL-OD-500 I TOOK MEDICINE FOR FEW DAYS BUT DUE TO OME REASON I STOPPED AND KNW ITS AGIN STATRD CAUSING LACK OF CONCENTRTIN, HEADCH ,NAUSEA, CONFUSION, DEPRESSION , SITTING IDEALY FOR HOURS THING OF PAST. PLEASE HELP ME OUT WHTA SHOULD I DO, IS MY DOCTOR TREATING ME RIGHT, I AM LITTLE CONFUSE, HE ALWAYS TAKES MY CASUALLY, I IN CONTAT OF SAME DOCTOR FROM LAST 13 YEARS , I AM A B.TECH 2ND YR STUDENT AND I AM UNABLE TO STUDY.PLEASE SUGGEST ME .
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012