Hit on head. Headache, dizziness, pressure on injury site, eye redness. Should I be worried?

Hi Doctor, I have been hit my head with the shower head about 4 times at almost the same spot ( first three times occurred about a month ago and 2 weeks apart each times. I was ok and feeling normal. But this time, I was having headache before I was hit. So it s been a day and I still have dizziness , so I am confused if the headache s been continuous with the injury. I only feel very little pain on my head like a pressure or something on the site of injury. I have no trouble sleeping, but I noticed that my eyes are a bit red (it could also be the heat from weather). Is it something serious to be worried about? It was my fault that I didn t change that bad shower head.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having headache, dizziness, eye redness following a injury to the head.
Since you had repeated injuries to the head and the injury does not appear to be significant no need to worry.
You can use analgesic tablets and if there is no relief then need to consult your doctor to rule out head injury.

Thank you