Hit on forehead, cut on bridge of nose. Getting headache, pressure behind nose. Tests normal. Suggestion?

Hi - I fell 3 days ago and hit my forehead hard which pushed my glasses into my face bruising and cutting the bridge of my nose . I went to Emerge and checked out okay. I am now getting headaches and feel a lot of pressure behind my nose. Symptoms exactly like a sinus cold / infection. Normally I wouldn t worry, but after the fall should I be concerned. I had an MRI after the fall, and was cleared, but wasn t sure if something from the injury could be causing the pressure. It came on in the last 4 hours or so. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012