Hit on buttocks, fracture ruled out, have constant pain on left side of lower back, pelvis, severe pain on bending. Compression fracture?

15 days ago I fell down 4 stairs and landed on by buttocks . I had severe pain and went to the ER, x-rays were taken of my left hip and pelvis and were negative for fracture . Presently, I remain with constant pain of the left side of my low back and pelvis with episodes of severe pain (burning, knife like pain) when I turn in bed, I am unable to reach down and pick objects from floor, pain progresses with increase walking, sitting, and when getting up from a chair. Should I get an x-ray of my back for possible compression fx?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012