Hit on back head, have headache, numb and tight face. Should i be concerned?

I hit the back of my head on a bench seat on Thursday. It was a great force and the seat is solid oak. It knock me out for a few seconds. I got the biggest headache. I felt very confessed but kept on working since I work at a daycare center. It is Tuesday and the back of my head is more tender and I still have headaches . I feel like my face is tight of numb of something. Is there anything that I should be concerned about
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012