Hit on ace-tabular area, MRI showed ruptured disc, herniation, knee injury, MRI showed Baker's cyst. Treatment advise?

Hi, almost four months ago, I was in accident in a grocery store. I was hit, left acetabular area crushed into a rack, then thrown backwards to the floor. When I was taken, by ambulance, to the hospital, they wouldn t treat me, because they didn t know who was going to pay the bill, and since I was on Medicare , they said that THEY wouldn t pay. Needless to say, it s taking me Forever to get all my injuries treated. My pain management Dr ordered an MRI , a month after the accident, and it showed a ruptured disc at C4-C5, resting on nerve roots & a herniation at L4-L5 resting on nerve roots also. I m on Fentanyl & Lorcet, which Thank God, help with the Extreme Migraine type Headaches & Constant pain in the neck & back. My concern is my right knee, which was badly injured also, along with some type of an acetabular problem. I had an MRI done about two weeks ago, that revealed a Baker s Cyst . My Dr said he doesn t see anything Else that would be causing such pain. I had an Extreme Burn down the Whole leg, which lasted for at least a month, then the same Burn in back of the knee, for another two months. I still have significant swelling, pain & it feels like a Screw Fell Out in there, that s how it Feels. Can you give me some advise?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012