Hit on Chest. Hurts when coughed. No fractures.Fluid in the right lung.What this could be?

I went to emergency as my longboard hit my chest on the right side. My blood pressure dropped and I was in a lot of pain 3 hours after the accident. It hurts when I cough or laugh and I am finding movement difficult raising my right arm and bending over. I am 46 and in good health and fit.
Chest X ray showed no fractures, but the doctor did point out a little fluid on the bottom of my right lung. I was not told to follow up. It has been three days now and I cannot surf or do any activity too painful.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013