Hit nose by a spanner, felt dizzy. Prescribed antibiotics for ear infection. Possibility of scull fracture?

Hi there My dad hit himself with a spanner on the nose about three weeks ago, 2days later he started to get very dizzy spells, he went to the GP and the GP said it s ear infection , after 4days of antibiotics my dad started to feel sick all over again, went back to the GP, same story. The third time he went to a different GP and he agreed with ear infection and gave stronger medication , 4 days later and he went to another GP again, this GP said he can see it s an ear infection but says that my dad might have a scull fracture , is this possible? Is the hit he gave himself causing all this?It s costing a heap of money and still he is not feeling any better than day 1.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012