Hit near the temple. Knot helped by icing. Will I have black eye?

hello, I was hit in the head 2 days ago and of course a knot appeared on the right hand corner of my head between my eye and temple. The knot has went down after icing it continuously, but im scared my eyes will get black. I have a wedding im in this weedend comming up and i dont know what to do to prevent the black eyes from happening.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
as you have bruising over forehead, and black eye have not yet occured
better you should do cold fomentation over eyes with ice and start taking
vitamin c i.e. limcee tablets
hopefully you will get your problem solved
take care