Hit my head. Got pupil on that spot. Having headache. Is this hippus?

Yesterday I was in the mosh pit at a show, and twice my head collided with someone else. I did not see what I was hit with, as both hits were to the back of my head, but one collision most certainly felt like another skull . I did not lose consciousness after either, but they were both quite painful, for a few seconds. Following the show, I did not experience any confusion or irregular headaches . However, being a hypochondriac, I called into a nurse triage to see if either of the hits had been traumatic. When I spoke with the nurse, he asked me a series of questions, and ultimately decided that nothing was alarming, but that I should still be conscious of any changes. Last night when I was looking in the mirror, I noticed that my pupils were pulsating slightly. I brushed it off as fatigue and went to sleep. Today I have not had any difficulties--no headache, confusion, or memory loss . However, when I look in the mirror, I still am experiencing the oscillating pupils, to a lesser degree than last night. I called the nurse triage again tonight who told me that this does not come as any alarm, as far as he is aware. He said that pupils change size naturally according to lighting. However, I looked online and read about hippus, a condition in which the pupils fluctuate rapidly in size. I also saw a very alarming statistic that bedside hippus indicated mortality within 30 days. My questions are: 1) Is this hippus? 2) Could it have anything to do with being hit? 3) Does bedside hippus apply to me? Or does that apply solely to hospitalized patients?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013