Hit my head 3 times with the edge of pressure cooker and I applied some antiseptics

hit my head 3 times with the edge of pressure cooker,hit my head 3 times with the edge of pressure cooker hi, I hit my head 3 times with the edge of pressure cooker s lid last night... it bled for sometime.. i applied some antiseptic.the cut looks fine now, as in.. it has clotted. there are a little patches around it, and a little hit my head 3 times with the edge of pressure cooker... What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Carry out proper aseptic dressing, in ayurveda we use jatyadi tail for dressing. Get anti tetanus injection . internally have haridra khand 500mg and tab, allerin 2 bd to prevent secondary infection.
thank you, jatyadi tail sounds good. I already have it. not sure about allerin tho?What does it do?
I was scared if it would have caused a concussion so, I asked a doc. he examined the wound and said there shouldn't be a problem and in case there is a persistent headache and vomitting ..i needn't worry.
although there's a little problem; my left eye is swolen. I want to think this has nothing to do with my head injury, but still to be sure. wanted a confirmation from a doc?