Hit my forehead, bulging lump on neck and chin. What can help me?

hit my forehead off an iron bar playing basketball with my grandchild cut just on my eyebrow which was very bloody and sore..... now 2 months later i have a bulging large lump in neck undere my chin my doctor organised an ultrasound and nothing showed up.... also she did a heart monitor as i was getting pains all . around chest and lately again i have shortness of breath really bad and frightening doctor said nothing showing up but i really dont feel well at all..... this happens late in the afernoon and late in the evening when i get very tired...... whats up . I also get a feeling of an elastic band around by neck to the front only not at the back which is very scarey. my e.mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012