Hit in the top part of chest with elbow, pains and trouble breathing. Took Ibuprofen. Anything to worry ?

my daughter age 16 was hit in the top part of her chest with an elbow tonight during her high school basketball game. Came out for a few min. She doesn t complain much. Went back in and continued to play entire game. After game she complained about trouble breathing and pain. Trainer put ice on it. By the time the boys game was over she was laying in locker room and couldn t even carry her bag to the car. She came home and went to recliner and just wanted to rest and sleep. I gave her 800mg of ibuprofen . Says it hurts to breath, talk or move. Resting now. Do we need to see a doctor in the morning?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013