Hit in the temple. would I show any symptoms of bleeding ?

I know getting hit in the temple can be deadly, can a person generate enough force on their own to punch themselves in the temple and bust an artery ? If so, would I show any symptoms of bleeding ? And would I have enough time to go to the emergency room ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Oct 2010
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hit on temple is always danger as middle meningel artery can be injured and may leads to extra dural haemorrhage, even minor trauma can cause this. but EDM menifest with head ache and loss of cociousness and vomiting it nevergoes asymptomatic unlike chronic SDH, So if you dont have any symptoms dont worry. but injury is recent go and show to neurosurgeon.