Hit in the head, lump on head, uncertain about blurred vision. Should I be concerned?

Hi I was hit in the head with an object that was thrown at me from behind I believe it may have been some type of battery pack charger ( it was very heavy). Now I have a large bump behind the upper portion of my right ear on the side of my head approx. 3 x 3 inches in size. I am uncertain if I m having blurred vision in my right eye. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. if it is only a bump and not causing you pain, then i dont think you have to worry on the other hand if you are having blurring of vision, then it may be a bit dangerous and i would recommend you meet your neurosurgeon for further evaluation. thanks