Hit in the face. Swollen eye, nose, lips, headache, nose bleeds, eyelid abrasion. Medical emergency?

My son was hit in the face with a football. His eye is swollen almost shut, nose and lip also swollen. He is complaining of headache , but unsure if that is from crying. He can move his eye from left to right, but I can barley see the white part to check for any bleeding. He did get a bloody nose when it occured, alo there is a slight abraision to the eyelid . If I take him in it will be to the ER. Should I take him or wait until his regular doctor opens.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012