Hit in the eye, swelling on top lid, pains on looking at light. Will this subside eventually?

Hi, I was hit in the eye last night and the top lid was swollen which made my eye close almost all the way, today I m able to open it all the way but it hurts really bad when I look at any kind of light, phone screen,computer screen, tv screen, or if I go outside, and the sun don t have to be out and it still hurts, will this eventually go away or is there something I can do to ease the pain when I am in a lighted area? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012