Hit in the chest, chest pain, no breathing problems. Is everything fine?

I was just hit (punched) in my Chest like 40 min. ago I m 13 years old and I actually feel pretty normal but obviously my chest hurts I can breath normally I don t have problems breathing and I could take deep breaths I have sharp pains but it doesn t hurt dramatically I could lay down and I basically feel normal as a matter in fact I carried a heavy wieght and my Chest didn t hurt at all but I m usually really scared and paranoid when I get hit anywhere but do you think I m okay?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012