Hit head while snowboarding. Hurts and have headache. should i check it once?

hit the back of my head pretty hard while snowboarding yesterday. It hurt really bad and I needed to lay there a few seconds before I wanted to move. I felt dizzy but never lost conscienceness. I had a medic come and kinda check me out and he followed me down the hill. I had a headache but that was it and continued to snowboard the rest of the day. My head still hurts today and I have a headache. should I have it checked out?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013