Hit head, weak feeling, dizzy, painful, headaches with large bump on back of head. Is it normal ?

I slipped & hit my head against a bookshelf on the way down yesterday. The pain was immediate, but it went away in a matter of minutes. This morning I woke up weak-feeling & dizzy. Any movement my head makes, makes me feel as if my head is too big for my body &I will fall. Along with headaches that come & go & a large bump on the back of my head. Is this something to be concerned about or is it normal after hurting my head yesterday?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013