Hit head on wood shelf. Have headache, nauseas, and sensitive eyes to bright light. Suggestion?

2 days ago me and my family went out to get a tree it was raining hard so i went under the shack, I dropped something and i went to pick it up.I came back up really fast because i was mad that day. But when i did i hit my head really hard on the wood shelf.After that I had a little head ache for about 5 minutes. but for the past two day I have been getting mild headaches and feel nauseas, my eyes are sensitive to bright light and all my symptoms get a little worse when im using the computer. By the way I am 12, but should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012