Hit head on left temple. Severe pain, difficult to open mouth. Should I seek medical advice?

Hi, last Monday (exact before 1 week) I fell on ground hitting my head first, on left temple. I had a bad pain, could not open my mouth wide and cannot chew. My vision is fine. My head still hurts, eventhough pain had reduced, i find it difficult to open mouth wide and temple is still sore upon touching etc. Should I seek medical advise, I am just worried if this is something abnormal and i have left it too long? thanks very much
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012