Hit head leading to bump, no dilation, had diarrhea. Consultation?

My 70 year old mother hit her head last night on the marble floor and was out for few seconds. When she awoke she knew her name, date of birth, social security number... so we thougth she was okay. She did not want to go to the hospital.She had a bump on her left side of her head, not big. She went into the bathroom and had diarrhea . We checked her eyes about 1/2 hour later and they were not dialated (we used a flashlight) - now this morning I m concerned should she have seen someone?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013