Hit head, have large lump on head. Head hurting and feel tired. Suggestion?

Hi! Today I was playing football with my friend in his front yard while I went up for a catch (Calvin Johnson Style) and fell back and hit my head on the cement. As it happened, I felt disoriented and I stayed on the ground holding my head for about 30 seconds. After that I got up and I now have a large bump on my head that only slightly blead. Ever since then (5 hours ago) my head has been hurting and I have felt slightly tired. I have searched the internet and have found that I should not go to sleep in fear of never waking up. I am scared and don t know what to do. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012