Hit head, felt foggy, sick on stomach. Is it normal for a mild concussion ?

I hit my head on a monkey bar while playing with my daughter this past Tuesday. Initially, it hurt but then I went about playing. About ten minutes later I felt foggy and then that evening felt sick to my stomach . Pupils are fine, never lost consciousness . It is Friday and I still feel slightly sick. Is that normal for a mild concussion? I also have dizziness from time to time. I never vomited but I just want to make sure I am not missing anything. My family doctor said to give it 7 days and the feelings should subside? Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013