Hit head, feeling pressure in ears, blocked. Is it because of head injury?

Hi, I hit my head yesterday and since then I feel pressure in my ears - like when you fly and they feel blocked. I also feel like I'm to full to swallow when eating or drinking. So will be really thirsty but when I swallow the drink even tho it is going down I feel like there is no room for it.
I couldn't sleep last night and laid there feeling wide awake with slight ringing in ears.
Not sure if relevant to a head injury query but am 22 weeks pregnant.
Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013