Hit head, dizzy, slight pressure near eyes, naps gotten longer. What can be done?

I hit my temple(the right side of my head, in case i didn't use this word right) on a sharp blunt corner of a cabinet. I felt dizzy about 2 hours later, very dizzy and had lots of problem concentrating. Its been about three days and now I'm somewhat better but i feel a slight pressure on top of my head, and near my eyes. If i focus to much on something, my eyes get tired, which didnt used to happen. Also i usually take naps(bout 30 mins or less) and lately my naps have gotten much longer.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013