Hit head and nose on a pole, lump on forehead, sore nose, tingling. Any damage to nose ?

Hello, I hit my head and nose on a pole two weeks ago. I still have a lump on my forehead and my nose is still sore, swollen, and everytime I touch my nose it tingles. My main concern is if I should be worried that the lump on my forehead is still painful even if it has not been touched? Also with my nose have I done damage? I know you probably need to see me in order to diagnose but your opinion would be great!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012