Hit head after fainting, slight yellow color discharge from the area, pain, but no bleeding. What could this be?

Hi, fainted and hit my head pretty good on tuesday night, have a little pain in the spot of contact with the floor, it didnt bleed but i did have a watery substance come from the area...possibly clear, white or maybe slightly yellow...hard to tell the color because i saw it on the sheet where my head was....there was not alot of it the spot may have been the size of a fifty cent piece...but i wanted to know what it is...
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
This is fluid that has oozed from the tissues that have become traumatized and inflamed when you sustained the injury. It is normal and nothing to worry about. It will reduce over the next 24 hours.
Dr K A Pottinger,