Hit hard on outer ankle bone, blood clot, painful, blood spread under the skin seen. Is it normal?

Hi. I had been having a problem with my ankle veins (inner), still haven t seen a Dr. but I ve an appt with a vascular surgeon. We ll of course today I hit my outer ankle bone, very hard, on a door. Immediately burst into a small blood cut but no actual outside bleeding. The pain is gone but a I m wondering if I may have internal bleeding since I can almost see where the blood spread under the skin. Is this normal for a hard bang or do I need to see a Dr immediately??
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012