Hit forehead after slipping, applied butterfly stitches on the cut, pain in neck and back. What to do ?

Hello, Yesterday morning i was leaving my apartment and slipped on the ice forward, and hit my forehead hard on a concrete plant pot, it resulted in a cut of about an inch long. The hospital applied butterfly stiches; today my neck and the right hand side of my back at the top is in so much pain. What should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
From history it seems that due to hard hit your neck and upper back muscles got heavy strain and gone into spasm.
Take analgesic with muscle relaxant medicines.
Apply some muscle relaxant cream locally.
Give rest to the part.
Ok and take care.