Hit by soft ball on ankle. Applied ice pack. It has turned purple. Able to walk. Will I be able to play?

Hi, I got hit by a softball yesterday right on my ankle and it hurt at the time but i immediately iced it in a trash can full of ice and cold water. And today i when i woke up i looked at it and the swelling looked as if it went down. I walked on it all day and it didnt hurt just felt sore but now that i got home from work about an hour ago and i took off my shoes and it is purple. I have a tournament this weekend will i be able to play? But it doesnt hurt to walk on thats a good sign right?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you developed hematoma on the part due to hit softball.
Apply ice on the part,
Take some anti inflammatory medicnes.
Give rest to the part.
Ok and bye.